Cosmetic and Make Up Reviews Recommended Products Skin and Isotretinoin Update Freelancing Diary Hauls and more Look good!

Friday, November 28, 2014

Fish and Diet update

The fish turned out really nice. I fried 4 fishes so me and hubs have 2 each. I have to be honest...I wasnt able to finish the 2nd fish. I know its tasty but I keep in thinking of its smell...lol. Its still successful and my hubs said, its nice but he commented more positively about the fruit salad I made...lol

About my diet plan. Im happy to say that as of yesterday, I lose 1kg already and .5 inch of stomach fat lol. No kidding. Its really about cutting down meals. Most especially rice. I realized that rice is making me so bloated. Ughhh why rice...i love rice so much esp Japanese rice but anyway, discipline discipline. I am not so disciplined when it comes to eating in between meals tho...lol. I eat chocolate cream crackers 😅 but Ive been cutting down on milk teas and chocolate plus chips. These are my majot weakness. When I was browsing in Kappabashi ytd, omg I completely lost myself with the chocolate area. Hmmm but I still controlled and ate marie biscuit instead. Lol...

Today, my hubby is going home late from work at around 9:30pm probably. I already prepared cordon bleau yesterday for our dinner. I will just steam it later before he arrives.

👋

Ps. This is the practice leche flan that I made for hubs 3 days ago. The consistency needs improvement but he loves it so much. 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin