Cosmetic and Make Up Reviews Recommended Products Skin and Isotretinoin Update Freelancing Diary Hauls and more Look good!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Skin and Hair Update - Quick Post

Hello Dahlings! Quick post. Public holiday today btw :)

Skin Care
For acne prevention and cure, I am now taking Skin B5 (S$39). Its a multivitamins with B5 and Zinc. So far the effect not yet established. It says it will prevent oiliness so I am keeping my fingers crossed. I am not planning to take antibiotics or isotretinoin in the future because these really messed up my gut.




Other than that, I am also using Argan Oil (S$29) as my night moisturizer. I am quite getting worried with my skin lately not only because of zits but because it lacked luster - sign of aging lol (not getting younger at 26!) Fractional Laser did well but I need to maintain it so I thought using organic product will help thus I bought this on a whim. After putting this on, I noticed two zits! I really dont know if its the oil or the Skin B5 but anyway, I am still giving this oil a chance. Sounds promising below:

Made from the nuts of the argan tree, which grows almost exclusively in Morocco, the oil is said to have restorative and age-defying effects. It is high in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, it is believed to help all sorts of skin conditions: dry skin, acne, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkles.
Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/is-argan-oil-miraculous.html#ixzz1kKtVCL5k









Skin Regimen now

Cleanser: Avene Cleanance Cleanser   -- Love this!!

Morning:
Simple Facial Hydrolotion Sunscreen mixed with Biore UV Milk in Pink

Topped with Maybelline powder and blush.

Night
MWFSun: Avalon Organics Vitamin C Serum  + Argan Oil
TThSat: Epiduo + Argan Oil


Hair Care
Not really hair care but  today I am going to color my hair with Revlon Color Silk Strawberry Blonde in 72 Bought two boxes already. And I am deep conditioning my hair everyday with Essential Ultra Honey & Shea Butter Hair Mask Rich Premiere (couldnt find a link sorry)



Going to use this ^ from Daiso :)

Anyway, tadah before I ruin my roommates sleep lol. She did a graveyard shifting. Poor her, poor skin and poor health lol.

Have a stress free Tuesday!! 


, Cecily

2 comments:

  1. Hello C,

    My mom got me Moroccan Argan Oil few days before I decided to take Acnetrex. So, I wasnt able to try it anymore (yes you somewhat now what I am going thru right now). We are more leaning on the alternative and it sucked that I had to give in and give Acnetrex a try! haha!

    Anyway, she used it, and she also noticed that she got zits from it, just a few, nothing to be alarmed about. Her zits/pimples were more like mosquito bites, anyway. Yes, it is organic and really good for the skin. But there =)

    -Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Hi Nina! You can still use the argan oil while on acnetrex. It will give moisture to your skin coz acnetrex will surely make your skin dry. I think after using it for some days, I must say I am impressed by it! I like my skin after waking up :) It doesnt follow with Skin B5 though, because my sleeping patterns got messed up with this multivitamins lol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin