Cosmetic and Make Up Reviews Recommended Products Skin and Isotretinoin Update Freelancing Diary Hauls and more Look good!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Canmake Loot

I know.

It’s been a while.

But here I am. Rainbow I supposed you would like to hear more of the “Gap’’ Like what happened to me but I should reserve that next time as I am a bit in a hurry. For now, I am inspired to post my Canmake Loot.

Canmake is a Japanese product and can be seen in most drugstores here in Singapore.

DSC00028

Eye Shadow Base (Cause I have oily lids. My Red Earth Prime Perfection didn’t make it! Well coz its more of a Foundation base but anyway…)

DSC00035DSC00041

Powder Cheeks (Powder Blush, PW05 shade) Looks pale in the photo but in real life, the color is peachy)

DSC00051DSC00053

Cream Cheek (Cream Blush, in 04 Shade) The color is lovely orange. Nice for brown – yellow tones skinned Filipinas! Thumbs upRainbow

What I plan is, I will use the Cream Blush first then dab it with the pale powder to set it. It looks nice when I tried it on my hand! Cant wait to use it on my cheeks! weeee~~

Swatches soon!!!! Didn’t open everything yet as I am like Nova Villa in Abangan ng Susunod na Kabanata (If you were already born in the 1990’s then you should know what I am talking about!!! lol)

PS. I forgot the pricess but its actually SGD 60 all in all. Noooo I am broke lol.

 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin