Cosmetic and Make Up Reviews Recommended Products Skin and Isotretinoin Update Freelancing Diary Hauls and more Look good!

Friday, December 19, 2014

Amazon Haul

Finally..after ordering it last Nov 30, my Amazon package has arrived in Tokyo! Whewe. 3 week wait...

Here is the package and content. 

1. Elaine Gregg Restorative Marine Moisturizer
Special ingredient: red marine algae
I have used a similar product in Sg. It did good to my skin but unfortunately, I ran out of it. Upon researching, the cream is available online but in different name and branding. I guess its repackaged..

2. Cosmedica Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Again, my Sg dermatologist recommended Hyaluronic Acid for me but I ran out of it and saw this online.

3. Purity One Step Facial Cleanser
I need a cleanser and make up remover in one. Too bad Amazon doesnt sell the product that I used from Eucerin so I choose this one instead.

4. Aveeno Shampoo and Conditioner
Hands up to Aveeno as their products are "hiyang" to me.

5. Estee Lauder Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder - Intensity 2.0
Have tried this first in Sg  and love it so much it feels like second skin but I ran out of it and Japan doesnt carry this.

6. SkinCeuticals Phyto +
For hyperpigmentation. I will use this before putting Hyaluronic Acid and Restorative Marine Moisturizer

Basically these products are mostly skin regimen at night. 😆💙💚💛💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin