Cosmetic and Make Up Reviews Recommended Products Skin and Isotretinoin Update Freelancing Diary Hauls and more Look good!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Get a grip!!!

If you haven't read my previous entry please do so.

Anyway, I have a bad feeling (woot i heard I’ve got a Feeling song at the back of my head as I type that! err)

that my Mexicanovela slash Greek god is a scam.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

WTFWTFTWF. He didnt pay me yet. I am like an angry girlfriend now hahaha – cause he is not replying to me after giving him my articles. argh. and he put me into call forwarding in Skype!

I already contacted the live support and unfortunately they cannot really do anything about the problem unless other providers will also complain.

OMG I felt really betrayed. I will get ready for the divorce papers soon. I should sue him for committing adultery. lol jkjk.

 

Lesson learned? Don't be fooled by those biceps again!!

 

/out

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin