Cosmetic and Make Up Reviews Recommended Products Skin and Isotretinoin Update Freelancing Diary Hauls and more Look good!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Odesk update

75939841 Hi! :)

See that? I am smiling. It’s not a joke. :)

Well. Today is supposed to be the end of my assignment right? Fortunately or unfortunately, I am not yet receiving a “assignment ended” mail yet. I wonder why. I’ll email my buyer later and ask what’s next thing for me to do.

Overall, I’ve moved on and accepted our parting ways hehe.

The past two weeks, I’ve been blessed to receive several oDesk interviews. Both invited and a reply to my job applications. Yay! Great! take note that I am still meticulous and dont take any jobs that i find uninteresting.

Some of them, didnt reply after one mail. I guess they have chosen other providers but two days ago, another buyer suddenly invited me for a SEO article writing stuffs.

Great. I almost didnt reply. And thank God I did because today, I have talked to him over Skype and he is the perfect buyer that I have been looking for! too perfect that I am quite distracted ahahaha.

Aside from the fact that professionally speaking, he is nice. You see, this buyer is soo distractingly beautiful. LOL. He showed me his website so that I could have good idea about him. I noticed his Flickr account and woow. Really he is wow. He looks like he was taken out from a Mexicanovela. HAHAH.

90600990Anyway enough of the fangirlism. One thing I also like about this buyer is that he never asked me for a lower rate. WHAAAAAT. Yes. He didnt question. The only setback is….omg. I am not familiar with the topic that he wanted me to write about. It’s about constructions, stones…bleh. I will try. Does it follow that he looks like a Greek god and he works in a construction business? He is too good to be true.

Im reading his sample articles and so far because of my excitement, I can’t seem to start. ahahah. I really should calm my hormones.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin