Cosmetic and Make Up Reviews Recommended Products Skin and Isotretinoin Update Freelancing Diary Hauls and more Look good!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Recent Haul

DSC08599

1. Belo Essentials SPF 40 PA+++ Sunexpert.  Heard good reviews and have tested on my hand, I somehow like the consistency. Roadtesting it tomorrow!

2. Hype Ardent Moringa – O Toner Spritz. You say, “Another Toner again??”hahah yes yes. I noticed that the toner that I bought (The orange one) is too strong on my face. I decided to use my remaining Dickinson’s Witch Hazel but this toner is also making my skin dark (irritated) So decided to find a Eucerin-like/ milder one. And was surprised to see this one in Metro Department store. It claims to be age defying, anti-oxidant. Using it tonight! Excited.

3.  Dual Mirror – I bought it in American Bazaar(a Saizen like but much chaper with less quality products)

4. No. 38 Eyes – Marionnaud – I need the slanted flat brush for practing my cut the crease eyes haha.

5. No. 37 Eyes – Marionnaud – I like these brushes because they are cheap plus the packaging is *thumbs up* Anyway, I am gonna use this in smudging eye shadow.

6. LA Colors Make up (Eyeshadow, Lipliner, Clearmascara) and Art Deco nailpolish – CHEAP BUT very great products!!

So sorry for lack of reviews lately, I am quite busy with life – worrying and procrastinating. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin