Cosmetic and Make Up Reviews Recommended Products Skin and Isotretinoin Update Freelancing Diary Hauls and more Look good!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Today’s loot

Err Im not yet back in Singapore. Something came up and I had to stay. Whoo. I wish I can go back there asap as I love staying and working there. Anyway moving on. I am short of Shampoo and Conditioner already! *Panic* hahahah lol. yeah. I really take care of my hair that much. I really freak out when my tried and tested product suddenly run out and one of the unfortunate events is…my fave Tsubaki shampoo is nowhere to be found in PH! *Panic Attack!* Well well calm down before I get really crazy. It’s silly but I just tried my best to search for the shampoo and conditioner that I can use while I am still here.

Here are some of the runner ups:

DSC02225

1. Dove Therapy Colour Care Shampoo and Conditioner (PHP 185/ each)– I bought Dove therapy in the past and it’s a so so product for me but I still bought it because…I just want to? haha.

DSC02230

2. Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner (PHP 25/each) – Its cheap because its small. I bought it because…I just heard that Garnier hair care prods are great? *disclaimer needed lol*

edit: HORROR reviews by Make Up Alley: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=23027/Fructis_Fortifying_Shampoo/Garnier/Shampoo OMG I don’t think I will use this….Good thing I only bought a small product!

DSC02233

3. Loreal Elseve Color Vive Protective Mask (PHP 250)– Never had a good experience with Loreal shampoo and prods before because it made my hair really tacky but nevertheless it’s a Loreal product and they are an expert in hair so I ‘ll give it a shot. Plus it’s a hair mask. I need to use this every other day.

DSC02237DSC02243

DSC02242

I really hope the above numbers indicate nothing tho. Well actually, I am just denying myself!!! Ugh.

Fingers crossed

If you noticed, I picked the ‘Best for Colored Hair’’ products. That’s because my hair has colors and I want to retain its lustre. :)

PS. All prods are bought in Metro. (You know the one that is owned by Gaisano’s but I didn’t buy it in Visayas lol)

 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin