Cosmetic and Make Up Reviews Recommended Products Skin and Isotretinoin Update Freelancing Diary Hauls and more Look good!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Products I am currently using (May 2011)

For reference, please check out my first post about this: (Updated last January 2011)

Beauty Statistics:

  • Skintype (Face): Combination skin. Currently
  • Hair: Colored medium blonde hair by Revlon Colorsilk Luminista Haircolor, Medium Blonde 175. Semi – Long Thick hair.

Face & Body:

face

Cleanse: Avalon Organics Refreshing Cleansing Gel (Love this and the smell Red heart)

Tone: Avalon Organics Balancing Facial Toner (Bought it only today so its too early to tell…)

Treat: Epiduo Topical Gel (Been using this for three weeks now, so far so good!)

Moisturize: Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil (Putting it back in my regimen)

Body Wash: Cyleina Organic Tomato Soap (Had some minor bacne so I want to see if this works)

 

cylenia

Hair:

hair

Shampoo: Dove Colour Care (My hair likes it though its an SLS based shampoo)

Conditioner: Dove Colour Care Conditioner and Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Conditioner (Smells like a Stork candy lol but it claims that its Organic and has teatree as antibacterial thus Im using it)

Treatment: VO5 Shower Works (I used this today and I like it! 60% less hair fall in my shower)

Leave On: Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil (This is a good natural alternative to tame your hair)

Some of the products I have tried.

(Either Ive finished using them already and decided to move on OR are currently being shelved)

neutrogenaolayregeneristorganic-aid

Neutrogena Skin Clearing Toner: Skin stings, didn’t like it. Gave it about two weeks then I stopped it already. It has Salicylic Acid probably why it stings cause I am also using a Retinoid at night)

Olay Regenerist Serum: The serum is not runny. Its thick. (didn’t really rave about the thickness) Broke out and it gave me a weird texture in my face. I could give it another chance because I wanted to see if the peptides inside is really effective in collagen build up. Unfortunately, it has a big amount of silicone, thus  mimicking the tighter looking face after using it but in reality its just the silicone acting (I think?)

Organic Aid Vitamin E Cleansing Foam: I was in Malaysia when I bought this, I ran out of facial cleanser at that time. I saw this in the shelve…almost missed it because it is located in unnoticeable location (Its not probably saleable) It claims to be organic so I gave it a try. I must say it’s a so-so product. Didn’t break me out neither it gave me a very clean feeling. One thing I noticed, after finishing it for almost 80%, foam started to subside. And by the way, the product is expired as I have seen in the date but I still used it lol.

 

Ok till then, hopefully I can post another review next time.

Thumbs upRainbowCat face

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin