Cosmetic and Make Up Reviews Recommended Products Skin and Isotretinoin Update Freelancing Diary Hauls and more Look good!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Don Quixote

Don Quixote or Donki in short is a famous shopping mall in Japan where you can find almost everything you need but with a very low price than normal retailers. Think about Daiso but an upgrade version. 😆

So yesterday, I woke up early and decided to head to  our neighbor Donki around 8am. Too early for a shopping eh? No worries. Donki is 24hrs. Yay right?!

Cant believe I left home with no make up on. Only my sleeping attire plus thick sweater and neck warmer and I put a surgical facial mask for two purposes: Im recovering and to hide the unmade face 😂

Its so liberating to shop without make up and without people looking horrendously at your face 😲😅

I got so caught up with shopping that I ended up buying a lot. 😨 but my reasoning is...I need to make my purchases over 5k Yen in order to claim the consumer tax free discount. Such a deal right?! Yes and not..

As I was paying my goods, as usual there is a language barrier but the main point is: if Im going to claim the goods as tax free, I cant use the products IN JAPAN. 😲

What?!

But I got my 900 yen discount anyway.

Initially, I just went ahead to avoid the language explanation hassle. I thought, well I can use this anyway but after paying and when I head to the tax free counter, the staff sealed my bag in red tape and chopped my passport!!!! Like its a statement that I wont open my goods until I leave Japan or else  - I hate the or elses!

I couldnt say anything. I just nodded. I walked from home very stressed. Ive got a beauty facial mask there and its a waste not to try it now. I thought all of the products that i need to use even the toilet tank cleaner!!! Lol 😅😆 how can I wait to use this until I leave Japan? Omg I was so stressed. And I cant leave the toilet tank like that. I feel its so blocked. Lol..

In the end, I went back and told the guy to separate the goods that I will be needing in the Japan and the goods that I wont. 😑 I left the Tokyo Love Soap, toothbrush and toothpaste, conditoner, eyeliner and other stuff that I think I wont be needing soon. And the goods that I need? Look into the picture below. Lol...they are not necessary but I cant wait to use them.

The guy replaced the paper in my passport. There are several chops in there and I got irked somehow but at least it got changed to the right receipt. I can breathe now.

Picture 1 goods:
1. The famous toilet cleaner
2. XS gloves - it keeps my nailpolish in good condition for a longer period of time.
3. Barrier Repair Facial Mask HA
4. Shu Uemura small mascara - been wanting this for a while.
5. Chifure Washable Cold Cream - ran out of make up remover and want to try this.
6. Pink Nail polish collection - very girly. I thought ny engagent ring looks good in this.
7. Majolica Majorca Lip Gloss in Pink
8. Majolica Majorca Cheek Liquid Blush - been using this brand a lot these days. I think MM is really a good brand!!

Oh I bought some discounted things from Uniqlo too. Its so fun to shop in Japan...of course I got guilty after buying these...omg bye bye 💴.

😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin