Cosmetic and Make Up Reviews Recommended Products Skin and Isotretinoin Update Freelancing Diary Hauls and more Look good!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Diet Day 2

I wasnt that successful yesterday. 😅

1. I didnt reach 10k of steps. Reason: it was pouring and windy in Tokyo. Not so conducive in walking around with summer rubber shoes. 🙅

2. I ate Goldfish Graham Smores in between meals. I was undergoing major withdrawal syndrome with sweets  😭😭😭

3. I made leche flan for hubby and I tasted about 1tbsp cut into 3.

4. I had 4 size of my fist meal yesterday. Time: 7:30/12:30/5:30/9:00 😲😲😲 but I only ate .5 cup (if uncooked) of rice the whole day which is I separated for 4 meals once its cooked. Compared to my previous way of eating: I can eat 1 cup of rice (uncooked) each meal. I cant resist the tasty Japanese rice. 😅

I think my major setback is my hubby. He is so. Um masiba lol. With his habit of eating, he can be obese already but he only has stomach belly. Like me 😅

Here is what he ate yesterday:
1. 3pcs Chicken Pochero
2. 1 cup uncooked rice. 1 full bowl if cooked.
3. 1 instant ramen in spicy seafood
4. 1 3 inch mini leche flan
5. 1 Meiji chocolate chip ice cream
6. Banana

My gosh he is the culprit. Whenever I eat beside him, I feel like I am in an eating contest. Its unvoluntary for me to catch him with his speedy eating. Granted that I cook really good because of my Kapampangan background lol 

Also, he goes home late thus the dinner is late. Yesterday, I ate at 5pm already thinking that I wont eat after 6pm but I failed. While cooking pochero, I couldnt resist the smell....plus while I watch my husband ravage the food = 😢😣

Try again next time...

Today, I woke up at 6:30 and prepared egg whites (extra from leche flan) plus added about 3chunks of pork cut into bits and I sauteed it with onion. I didnt eat rice because I figured, thats a lot of egg whites already. Its not that I choose these ingredients. They are leftovers so its not good to put them to waste.

I am praying that I will be able to curb my appetite well today. 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin