Cosmetic and Make Up Reviews Recommended Products Skin and Isotretinoin Update Freelancing Diary Hauls and more Look good!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Insomnia

Seriously something is wrong with me after that incident. I am already up at 2:30 am?! Wtf. I only slept like 4 hrs? This is going to be really bad. Although thank God, I can take a nap anytime. I have the luxury to that right now. But my odesk job has been affected. I cannot do my writing job right now and the task has been given to me since last last week i guess…gosh i need to work on that now. This is all wrong. I need to stop my head from thinking too much. This obsessive compulsiveness is not going me anywhere. And why do I still feel depressed? sigh.

edit its already 5am and i am done with my article writing. At least I did something productive and it felt good somehow. Gosh I want a heavy breakfast. I can smell hotsilog in my imagination. YUMMM. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin