Cosmetic and Make Up Reviews Recommended Products Skin and Isotretinoin Update Freelancing Diary Hauls and more Look good!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hoard Day Again :)

Windows live writer is testing my patience. I already wrote a long entry about my hoard day but the program suddenly crashed and what I’ve wrote for 30 mins were all GONE! UGH.

Anyway, I hoarded because its my way of comforting myself from a recent sadness? depression? lol i dont know the exact emotion. I guess its sadness. Why? I had to reject a good job offer. And its done, lets move on, shall we? :)

DSC00826

Healthy Options: A PLACE TO HOARD. MY HEAVEN ON EARTH. lol really. Cause their products have no paraben, they are organic and and and…WELL ITS HEALTHY!! hurrah! I will make a review each of these products, I will try especially now that I am into these organic stuffs. By the way, my first encounter with Healthy Options was last week when I bought Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar. I forgot to write an entry about it cause I was so busy but well guess what? I love that product and yes its vinegar and I use it as a beauty product slash cooking product hehe. Will write an intensive review about it next time.

 

And here are my hoards from Watsons :) Okay, as you can see, I still use local products and those that you normally see in the grocery store. Yup. Cause I find them effective especially the Maxi Peel Concealing Cream. This is going to be my second one. :) I bought the small size bottle of Cetaphil cause I want to use it as my alternative cleanser. After using it for years, Im starting to shift into organic products. I saw the ingredients of Cetaphil and they are nasty. :( I also found another whitening soap called Thiomax. I just want to try it and see if its effective. I have been a regular Kojiesan user but Watsons ran out of stock. I also bought a nail sticker. I love doing my nails and that glittery sticker will make them pretty. :)

Alright, I can’t wait to use all these products.

Till then.

 ♥,
Cecily

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin